Linda Martin, Organizational Coach and Reading Tutor defines executive function skills and strategies to support a child facing organizational challenges.
Focus of presentation:
- What are executive function skills, anyway?
- How organizational coaching differs from traditional tutoring services
- An ABC approach to support and intervention
Parent Learning Goals:
- The connections between executive skills, learning, productivity and emotional well-being
- The importance of consistency, habits and expectations at home and at school
- Ideas to help keep all those papers organized
- Strategies to modify the physical and social environment to best support a child with Executive Skills challenges
Come learn how you can help your child maximize success across personal, social, educational, and vocational settings.
DATE & TIME: Tuesday January 31, 2018 6:30-7:30pm
LOCATION: Weeks Public Library, Greenland, NH
Talk is free and open to the public.