The Portsmouth Neuropsychology Center, LLC is seeking a motivated, conscientious, and reliable individual for our Psychometrician Position. We are seeking an articulate and knowledgeable individual who can administer various cognitive/psychological tests to clients. This position is perfect for an individual in a Master’s Degree, Ph.D., or Psy.D. program. We offer an enjoyable and professional work environment. Competitive wages and supervision will be provided.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Administering tests to clients with a wide range of psychiatric and neurological conditions.
- Learning to administer and score new tests, as necessary.
- Writing a summary of the client’s behavior during testing.
- Maintaining client files.
- Helping complete administrative tasks as needed.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality at all times.
The following qualifications are required:
- In a Master’s, Ph.D., or Psy.D. degree program in a related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills with patients, clinical staff, and outside contacts.
- Maturity and patience.
- Ability to establish a good rapport with patients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong stress management skills.
- Attention to detail and strong ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
The position will be 2 days/week, between the hours of 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, effective immediately. There is some flexibility with the hours of the position.
Candidates must submit a RESUME and COVER LETTER to Linnea Hauthaway, Administrative Assistant at email@example.com.